Part 4: Overview of Sampling and Single Audit Reporting Requirements (bold)
In Part 4 of the Single Audit Fundamentals Series (link) we delve into single audit sampling for beginners, as well as the concluding and reporting stages of a single audit.
Topics covered include:
• Sampling concepts in a single audit
• Evaluating results of testing
• Single audit reporting requirements under Uniform Administrative Requirements, Cost Principles, and Audit Requirements for Federal Awards at 2 CFR 200 (UG or Uniform Guidance)
• Single audit quality and best practices
• Resources to facilitate a single audit
Government Audit Quality Center (GAQC) members save an additional 20% (bold)
If you are a GAQC member, you can save 20% more off the registration price. Find out more information on the GAQC Website. (link to: https://www.aicpa.org/interestareas/governmentalauditquality.html)
Identify sampling concepts in A single audit
auditor sampling in A single audit
Auditors of nonprofits and state and local governments subject to single audits
This webinar is produced by AICPA. You will receive your login link/instructions and Certificate of Attendance directly from this third-party vendor. It is important that you review your COCPA confirmation for details on receiving your login instructions and COA from said vendor.