Maximising use of a SOC 1 report in your EBP audits (bold)
This webcast will discuss how to maximize your firm’s use of a SOC 1 report in your EBP audits. Join to hear about:
• An overview of SOC 1 reports and what each section covers.
• A discussion of the auditors responsibilities under AU-C section 402: Audit Considerations Relating to an Entity Using a Service Organization, when using a SOC 1 report as audit evidence.
• Tips for effectively reviewing and understanding the SOC 1 report and other firm best practices.
• A walkthrough of the EBPAQC SOC 1 tool and how to use it.
• Identify the unique control environment of employee benefit plans
• What is a SOC 1 report?
Auditors of employee benefit plans
Prior experience in auditing employee benefit plans.
This webinar is produced by AICPA. You will receive your login link/instructions and Certificate of Attendance directly from this third-party vendor. It is important that you review your COCPA confirmation for details on receiving your login instructions and COA from said vendor.