This webcast is part of the Tax Staff Essentials program. Designed to provide you with a working knowledge of the methodology of implementation-based tax research, this webcast draws on the latest developments in online research. You will learn how to ask the right questions, organize the facts, locate and assess pertinent authority, and clearly communicate research findings.
• Recall the methodology of implementation-based tax research
• Identify and analyze the pertinent facts and applicable laws to determine a tax result
• Apply the hierarchy for sources of tax authority in researching a tax question
• Recall how to execute efficient and meaningful research within tax online services.
• Online Tax Research methodology
• Authoritative Tax Hierarchy
• The power of professional language in business writing
• Book/Tax Adjustment documentation
• Tax Return support documentation
CPAs in PA or MA; particularly new tax staff (firm or in-house)
This webinar is produced by AICPA. You will receive your login link/instructions and Certificate of Attendance directly from this third-party vendor. It is important that you review your COCPA confirmation for details on receiving your login instructions and COA from said vendor.