Addressing the basics of the new major standard
Which leases are within the scope of FASB ASC 842, Leases and what are the basic accounting, financial reporting and disclosure requirements? This webcast answers those questions and more. Case study exercises are included to illustrate how to apply the standard.
You will also learn about:
– The lessee accounting model, including lease classification
– Amortization of the right-of-use asset
– Interest on the lease liability
– The lessor accounting model, including profit recognition and collectability
– Recognize arrangements which meet the scope requirements for lease accounting under FASB ASC 842
Accountants and finance professionals
Experience in application of
This webinar is produced by AICPA. You will receive your login link/instructions and Certificate of Attendance directly from this third-party vendor. It is important that you review your COCPA confirmation for details on receiving your login instructions and COA from said vendor.