This webcast will identify current AICPA tax-related advocacy initiatives; proposed tax law changes and fundamental tax reform with recent changes to IRS regulations and other guidance. Washington Tax Brief is a must-see program for tax practitioners to understand how federal tax issues will affect their states.
• Assess and evaluate legislative and regulatory tax developments
• Identify emerging tax policy and advocacy issues important to AICPA members
• Current AICPA tax-related advocacy initiatives
• Proposed tax law changes and fundamental tax reform discussions
• Recent changes to IRS regulations and other guidance
Previous experience in the development or approval of tax policy, testimony, comment letters and formal positions on rulings, legislation, Department of the Treasury regulations, notices, determinations, forms, and other regulatory and administrative guidance on taxation matters
This webinar is produced by AICPA. You will receive your login link/instructions and Certificate of Attendance directly from this third-party vendor. It is important that you review your COCPA confirmation for details on receiving your login instructions and COA from said vendor.