How to support women in a time of need (bold)
Marriages end for a variety of reasons, and during this transitional period, many people — especially women — need help with financial planning.
In this webcast, divorce expert Dave Stolz, CPA/PFS will share the wisdom he has gained from helping female clients navigate divorce. As a CPA financial planner, he has served as expert witness, mediator, financial neutral, valuation expert, and caring advocate.
– Recognize why are you more likely to be working with the women in a divorce
– Understand and address the internal struggle as well as external problems to help make good financial decisions for the future
– Recognize the various stages of grief that your client might be in
– Learn tips and suggestions from women who have been divorced
– Identify why a divorce affects a person’s decision quality
– Learn how to work with a team of advisers to get the best outcome
– Identify types of contested divorce and solutions
– Learn how to support your client to create her best future, financially and otherwise
This event is CFP eligible.
### PCPS members save 20%:
A promo code is required during checkout to receive the discounted price. Promo codes and other PCPS discount information can be found [here](https://www.aicpa.org/resources/article/private-companies-practice-section-pcps-member-discounts). Not sure if your firm is a member? Send an [email] (mailto:email@example.com?subject=PCPS%20membership%20check%20%20for%20webcast%20discount) and we’ll get right back to you! Or, [learn more](https://www.aicpa.org/topic/firm-practice-management) about PCPS membership!
Identify the internal and external problems faced in divorce.
Tax professionals who serve individual clients
Basic knowledge of financial planning, retirement planning, estate planning, tax planning, and investment planning
This webinar is produced by AICPA. You will receive your login link/instructions and Certificate of Attendance directly from this third-party vendor. It is important that you review your COCPA confirmation for details on receiving your login instructions and COA from said vendor.