Develop financial reporting expertise to conduct an accounting analysis and detect distortions in financial statements. Accounting savvy permits the business analyst to leverage financial information to manage and implement business plans.Gain the tools necessary to become skilled at such analyses, including the instructor’s Open Balance Sheet. Review the impact of financial and accounting data on the function of capital markets in relation to the changing economic landscape and globalization.
• Identify techniques to effectively manage through higher-quality financial analysis.
• Determine areas of improvement for better asset utilization.
• Implement superior business plans through informed financial analysis.
• Determine costs and restructure a stronger revenue-generating balance sheet.
• Identify methodology consisting of six steps in analyzing accounting data.
• Accounting analysis and methodology.
• Factors influencing the quality of accounting-based financial reports.
• Impact of emerging business models on balance sheets.
• Introduction to instructor’s Open Balance Sheet.
CPAs and financial professionals.
This webinar is produced by CalCPA. You will receive your login link/instructions and Certificate of Attendance directly from this third-party vendor. It is important that you review your COCPA confirmation for details on receiving your login instructions and COA from said vendor.