Gain an understanding of fraud detection and prevention. Dive into the principles of fraud examination and methodology, fraud detection and fraud deterrence. Lessons are provided in an interactive format that draw from real-world cases. Additionally, engage in discussion regarding the fraud triangle as it pertains to the emerging global landscape.
• Identify how and why occupational fraud is committed.
• Recognize how fraudulent conduct may be deterred.
• Identify the red flags, circumstances and frequency of accounting fraud.
• Recognize the magnitude and financial implications of fraud to establish better controls.
• Determine the potential fraud risk within your own organization.
• Determine steps to recognize and minimize your organization’s risk to fraud.
• Accounting principles and fraudulent financial statements.
• Types of fraud with a focus on management fraud.
CPAs and financial professionals.
This webinar is produced by CalCPA. You will receive your login link/instructions and Certificate of Attendance directly from this third-party vendor. It is important that you review your COCPA confirmation for details on receiving your login instructions and COA from said vendor.