Stay current on recent changes in accounting and auditing. Review FASB, SEC, PCC, PCAOB and AICPA standard-setting activity in the current year. Implementation dates will be provided so you can plan for changes, and the course will highlight the changes that will be implemented in the current year. Also, discuss the difference between public and private company requirements.
• Identify hot topics in accounting and auditing. • Outline the FASB Technical Agenda and upcoming changes.
• Recognize changes in ASUs, new requirements and implementation dates.
• Identify new disclosure requirements.
• Identify PCC alternatives and technical agenda.
• Recognize recent changes to AICPA auditing, compilation and review standards.
• Recognize how the PCAOB is influencing industry activity.
• FASB Technical Agenda and upcoming changes
• Changes to ASUs (including revenue and leasing)
• Implementation dates and methods
• Audit quality initiatives
• Changes to compilation and review standards (SSARS); AICPA auditing standards; and PCAOB standards
This webinar is produced by AICPA. You will receive your login link/instructions and Certificate of Attendance directly from this third-party vendor. It is important that you review your COCPA confirmation for details on receiving your login instructions and COA from said vendor.