Stay current on recent changes in accounting and auditing. Review FASB, SEC, PCC, PCAOB and AICPA standard-setting activity in the current year. Implementation dates will be provided so you can plan for changes, and the course will highlight the changes that will be implemented in the current year. Also, discuss the difference between public and private company requirements.
• Recognize changes in lease ASU, new requirements and implementation dates.
• Identify new disclosure requirements.
• Identify business implications of new lease standard
• Current lease accounting rules
• Upcoming changes to lease accounting
• Implementation dates and methods
• Impact of the standard on the business
• Impact of COVID on standards
This webinar is produced by CalCPA. You will receive your login link/instructions and Certificate of Attendance directly from this third-party vendor. It is important that you review your COCPA confirmation for details on receiving your login instructions and COA from said vendor.