We are all overwhelmed with the COVID-19 pandemic, and the crisis is constantly developing. This CPE class will help you feel confident in releasing financial statements this season. We will review the rules for disclosures of an unusual subsequent event, going concern issues and how much you can help a client without running afoul of the independence rules. We will take questions.
• Identify independence issues stemming from helping clients prepare SBA Loan applications.
• Determine the required financial statement footnotes
• Recognize going concern issues
• What are the required finanical statement footnotes?
• How do I deal with emphasis of a matter in reports
• What if a client is doing well now–do I still have to disclose?
• Alternative procedures to inventory procedures
• Going concern issues
• Am I still independent if I prepare a clients SBA loan appplication?
• Maybe short listing of the tax changes like NOL
General knowledge of Accounting.