Many professionals including corporate management, loan officers, investors, suppliers, customers, and auditors use financial statement analysis to perform their daily responsibilities. This program focuses on financial statements and the analysis of financial statements utilizing cases to assess profitability, liquidity, and resource management efficiency. We conclude with discussions of non-GAAP performance measurements, forecasting, and valuation.
• Describe the different financial statement users and their information needs
• For each financial statement—Balance Sheet, Income Statement and the Cash Flow Statement—identify characteristics, alternatives, and risks associated with specific financial statement elements
• Perform financial statement analysis using best practices and various cases
• Compare financial statements of different companies in the same industry and the same company across different time periods
• Explain the importance of using a company’s MD&A for effective financial statement analysis
• Financial Reporting and Financial Statements
• Use of Non-GAAP performance measures and key performance indicators
• Comprehensive Financial Statement Analysis with Case Study
Industry CPAs, accountants, and financial professionals who analyze financial results evaluate operational performance, perform acquisition due diligence, and develop business strategies. The program is also beneficial for auditors when performing risk assessments as a part of audit planning.
This webinar is produced by AICPA. You will receive your login link/instructions and Certificate of Attendance directly from this third-party vendor. It is important that you review your COCPA confirmation for details on receiving your login instructions and COA from said vendor.