Asset Tracing is often underestimated in terms of complexity. The phrase “Follow the Money” is often used by forensic accountants, investigators and auditors. Focused on defining asset tracing, what types of engagements use asset tracing, techniques used and reporting your findings.
• Gain an understanding of the complexity involved with Asset Tracing
• Typical uses and how to report your findings • How to discuss your findings in a deposition and/or testimony
• Primary subject areas include:
• Family Law
• Criminal Activity
• Public Corruption.
• Tracing of Bank and Brokerage Accounts
• Business Ownership Interest
• Business Income
• Real Property
• Retirement Accounts
Forensic Accountants, Auditors, Fraud Investigators, Family Law Consultants, Forensic Expert Witnesses
This webinar is produced by CalCPA. You will receive your login link/instructions and Certificate of Attendance directly from this third-party vendor. It is important that you review your COCPA confirmation for details on receiving your login instructions and COA from said vendor.