From understanding fraud requirements to improving risk assessment procedures, and from testing to meeting auditing standards, discover ways to audit more effectively and efficiently. Engage in discussions that cover reducing risk and effective planning, research and documentation. Review various case studies, real-life examples and sample documentation will reinforce ideas. This course meets the specific California Board of Accountancy requirements that CPAs are required to meet for re-issuance of their license.
• Recognize how to improve the planning on audit engagements.
• Recall how to apply professional judgment.
• Determine how to streamline audit procedures to focus on risk.
• Identify how to improve audit documentation.
• Efficient audit planning, documentation and research.
• Risk assessment procedures relate control risk to substantive testing and reduce the risk of lawsuits.
• Fraud requirements.
• Testing management’s estimates.
• Auditing standards.
This webinar is produced by AICPA. You will receive your login link/instructions and Certificate of Attendance directly from this third-party vendor. It is important that you review your COCPA confirmation for details on receiving your login instructions and COA from said vendor.