Learn about the tax systems used by Oregon, Colorado, Texas, Arizona and other selected states. We will compare California law to our neighboring states including a discussion of conformity, nexus and apportionment. We will also consider how these states tax flow-through entities. Participants can request another state be added to the list of states covered if notify the Instructor at least three weeks prior to the event. Learn how to avoid the pitfalls of double taxation which often results from doing business in other states.
• Understand how multistate tax really works
• Gain a basic knowledge of issues like doing business and apportionment in other states
• Learn how to avoid double taxation by multiple states
• Understand how other states conform to federal law.
• Become familiar with the doing business requirements used by other states.
• Review the apportionment process used by other states (and how to plan for different formulas)
• Learn the basics of gross receipts tax systems used by Texas, Oregon and Nevada.
CPAs, Attorneys, and other tax practitioners with multistate clients.
This webinar is produced by CalCPA. You will receive your login link/instructions and Certificate of Attendance directly from this third-party vendor. It is important that you review your COCPA confirmation for details on receiving your login instructions and COA from said vendor.