In recent years there have been a number of law changes and Supreme Court tax rulings that will impact those in business and industry. This course will cover those developments in the law in the past two years related to business issues, plus other recent cases, rulings, and regulations of interest to those in business.
• Maintain tax knowledge and awareness of tax changes that affect common business operations and individuals who own them
• Establish practical approaches required to comply with changes in tax law
• Identify IRS audit issues and exposures to the assertion of nexus for state taxation (sales, income, and other)
• Avoid costly misunderstandings of tax law by learning from others’ mistakes
• Regulations, rulings, and IRS FAQs
• A look at any pending or major proposed changes that may be underway at course time
• Significant business tax regulations issued in the current year
• Major business tax-related court cases released in the past year
CPAs, accountants, and financial professionals deal with industry tax issues, including those not in public practices.
General tax knowledge.
This webinar is produced by AICPA. You will receive your login link/instructions and Certificate of Attendance directly from this third-party vendor. It is important that you review your COCPA confirmation for details on receiving your login instructions and COA from said vendor.