A single email can capsize a client relationship, trigger a lawsuit, or spark a profitable new business deal. Endless email checking drains productivity and ruins focus. Effectively managing and sensibly writing emails are core competencies because email is business writing. In this information-packed program, you will learn key principles such as how to be a credible sender, when email is the right medium, and how much information to include. You will plan and write a subject line for a work email, adjust the tone of a sample document, and construct strategies to avoid email overload.
• Write a subject line for an email you need to write soon.
• Plan an email you need to write soon.
• Change the tone of a sample email.
• List strategies that will help you manage email more effectively.
• Identify issues of confidentiality and privacy when using email in business.
• Correct grammar errors in sample emails.
• Email management
• Email etiquette and tone
• Business writing
CPAs, financial professionals and staff.
This webinar is produced by CalCPA. You will receive your login link/instructions and Certificate of Attendance directly from this third-party vendor. It is important that you review your COCPA confirmation for details on receiving your login instructions and COA from said vendor.