People often judge our intelligence, professionalism, and competence on our grammar and punctuation. Don’t let simple errors undermine your messaging or hamper the opportunity to move ahead in your organization. In this fast-paced webinar, you will learn the secrets to common grammar and punctuation issues, including singular-plural agreement, sentence structure, and dangling modifiers. You’ll review the right usage of the comma, hyphen, apostrophe, and semicolon. In addition, you can ask the instructor questions about any aspect of this topic. This program moves quickly as topics that were terrifying in school become easy to understand.
• Identify independent and dependent clauses in a sentence.
• Apply gender-appropriate language.
• Correct errors in singular-plural agreement.
• Correct dangling modifiers.
• Correct errors in comma usage.
• Correct errors in the use of the apostrophe, hyphen, and semicolon.
• Common grammar errors and how to correct them
• Common punctuation errors and how to correct them.
Young professionals, staff and managers.
This webinar is produced by AICPA. You will receive your login link/instructions and Certificate of Attendance directly from this third-party vendor. It is important that you review your COCPA confirmation for details on receiving your login instructions and COA from said vendor.