The biggest mistakes in writing happen before we start to write. In this webinar, you will learn how to plan and organize any document to convey your message effectively. Knowing the purpose, analyzing the reader, and focusing on your point determine whether your message succeeds. Effective planning gives you a solid base to begin writing your document. If you struggle to get started writing, this program will help you. If you tend to get lost in the weeds, this program will guide you. If you get overwhelmed with information and overwhelm your readers, too, this program will give you focus.
• Identify the purpose of a sample document.
• Identify the point of a sample document.
• Identify the hot buttons and inner questions of your reader.
• Plan an upcoming document, identifying the purpose, targeting the reader, and honing the point.
• Name three principles of effective organization.
• Business writing
• Planning writing projects
• Project management
Staff, managers and partners.
Think of an important document you need to write soon. Be prepared to plan it.
This webinar is produced by CalCPA. You will receive your login link/instructions and Certificate of Attendance directly from this third-party vendor. It is important that you review your COCPA confirmation for details on receiving your login instructions and COA from said vendor.