The role of cash and credit within a business. Highlights the importance of credit analysis, financial statement analysis, cash management, collection techniques, and management of the collection process. Explore the five Cs of credit, advanced credit techniques, and a comprehensive, five-step financial statement analysis model that includes the importance of cash flow—the lifeblood of all businesses. Identify a combination of simple and highly sophisticated cash management tools, various collection techniques, and management styles to improve the company’s collections and cash flow effort.
• Identify the five Cs of credit (capital, capacity, conditions, collateral, character).
• Determine the five-step financial statement analysis model (liquidity, activity, leverage, operating performance, and cash flow).
• Recall basic and advanced cash management tools.
• Identify effective collection techniques.
• Explore the management of the collections and cash flow process.
• Credit analysis
• Financial statement analysis
• Cash management techniques
• Collection techniques, including negotiation skills
• Collections and cash flow management: a human approach
CFOs, controllers, financial managers and CPAs.
A background in business credit, cash management and collection issues.
This webinar is produced by AICPA. You will receive your login link/instructions and Certificate of Attendance directly from this third-party vendor. It is important that you review your COCPA confirmation for details on receiving your login instructions and COA from said vendor.