Change is happening all the time. The question is how prepared are you to navigate it? In this course, we will explore various kinds of change including: Setting yourself up to create the personal and professional changes you desire Navigating (and thriving) through a change you didn’t ask for Enrolling others in change initiatives Organizational changes & transitions such as succession planning, mergers & sales. Attendees will leave with new insights and tools that can be applied to a wide variety of change initiatives for individuals, teams and organizations, with a special focus on the leadership skills required to lead through times of rapid change.
• Explore your personal change readiness, including what helps adults facilitate sustainable change.
• Understand the importance and continuing role that adaptability will play in the accounting profession.
• Learn what skills your team will need to thrive through periods of rapid change.
• Identify tools and techniques to help you and your team navigate change personally and professionally.
• Accounting Firm Management
• Change Readiness
Partners, firm leaders and managers.
This webinar is produced by AICPA. You will receive your login link/instructions and Certificate of Attendance directly from this third-party vendor. It is important that you review your COCPA confirmation for details on receiving your login instructions and COA from said vendor.