Focus on the specific issues facing closely-held business owners—and the tax treatment that could benefit these business entrepreneurs. Learn how business owners are re-thinking succession strategy in a post-COVID world! Learn more on these subjects, including succession planning, retirement planning, income tax planning, risk management planning, and estate planning.
• Determine the critical issues for closely-held business owners and the real desire for assessing their businesses in a post-COVID world!
• Recognize key issues crucial to the successful operation of a closely held business owner.
• Integrate the many facets of financial planning from the vantage of the closely held business owner. • Learn how to survive and prosper as a closely held business owner in rapidly changing times. • Develop appropriate recommendations to address those critical exposures that exist for the closely held business owner.
• Evaluate options for the closely held business owner when passing the business to the next generation.
• Personal Financial Planning
• Insurance Planning
• Investment Planning
• Business Succession Planning
• Income Tax Planning
• Practice Management and Marketing
• Retirement Planning
• Executive Compensation
• Estate Planning
CPAs and financial planners.
An understanding of general principles of closely held business owner issues.
This webinar is produced by AICPA. You will receive your login link/instructions and Certificate of Attendance directly from this third-party vendor. It is important that you review your COCPA confirmation for details on receiving your login instructions and COA from said vendor.