This program explains and illustrates special accounting and auditing issues related to the construction industry, contractor-specific disclosure rules, and current accounting and auditing developments.
• Define “long-term contract”
• Present a contractor’s financial information in accordance with U.S. GAAP Topic 606—Revenue from Contracts With Customers
• Efficiently audit a contractor
• Plan financial transactions to assure maximum bonding capacity
• Advise contractors on how business decisions affect financial statements
• Comply with new accounting rules
• Bonding and sureties
• Contracts and contract changes
• Accounting for construction contractors
• Topic 606-Revenue from Contracts with Customers
• Topic 842—Leases
CPAs in public practices and accounting and financial professionals in the construction industry who prepares GAAP-based financial statements.
This webinar is produced by AICPA. You will receive your login link/instructions and Certificate of Attendance directly from this third-party vendor. It is important that you review your COCPA confirmation for details on receiving your login instructions and COA from said vendor.