Financial skills needed in many situations are constantly changing. It is prudent to routinely look into your toolbox to restock or revise your toolset. In this course, we will examine three tool categories that form the foundation for many analytical processes. The first category is Financial Statement Analysis. This tool does not have to be complicated. We will present an effective and efficient approach to conducting a financial statement analysis. The second category is Integrated Strategic and Financial Planning. Businesses need to know where they are going and to integrate strategic direction into financial and individual plans. Learn to build an effective integrated planning model. The third category is Action-oriented Business Metrics. Financial professionals generate a vast quantity of metrics. Examine how to turn these financial measures into operating results. While these three tool categories form a foundation for your analytical toolbox, consider CFCH2-Expand Your Analytical Toolbox as an add-on to this course.
• Review popular techniques for internal financial statement analysis
• Produce a quick, comprehensive approach to financial statement analysis
• Learn to build an effective integrated planning model
• Examine how to turn financial measures into operating results
• Financial Statement Analysis
• Integrated Strategic and Financial Planning
• Action-oriented Business Metrics
• Activity-based management
• Five cases
CFOs, controllers and other financial managers.
This webinar is produced by CalCPA. You will receive your login link/instructions and Certificate of Attendance directly from this third-party vendor. It is important that you review your COCPA confirmation for details on receiving your login instructions and COA from said vendor.