Valuation techniques and cash management activities are two other tool categories that can round out your analytical toolbox. In this course, we will initially discuss how to turn your financial plan into a powerful valuation engine. We then will discuss the formation of an efficient cash management program based on solid banker relationships. Finally, we will review Ten Steps for keeping your financial toolbox full and effective. For a complete discussion of the foundation to your financial toolbox, consider combining Achieving Competency in Three Basic Tool Categories with this course.
• Develop a more focused approach to asset and business unit evaluation.
• Learn to create a banker-based, efficient cash management program.
• Review 10 steps for keeping your toolbox fully effective.
• Forecasting as a valuation tool.
• Bank/banker selection.
• 10 hints for Toolbox success.
• 7 cases.
CFOs, controllers and other financial managers.
This webinar is produced by AICPA. You will receive your login link/instructions and Certificate of Attendance directly from this third-party vendor. It is important that you review your COCPA confirmation for details on receiving your login instructions and COA from said vendor.