Businesses need their CPAs now more than ever. This is the perfect time to reevaluate your entire business model and consider adopting one that is subscription-based. The CPA profession is relationship-based, not merely the sum of individual services. Your business model—and pricing model—should reflect this reality. This course will provide an overview of the subscription-based business model, which builds, strengthens, and deepens customer relationships and loyalty while creating more value for the customer and profitability for the firm.
• Identify strategies utilized by businesses that have made the transition to a subscription-based model
• Recognize the psychology of selling subscriptions by pricing the relationship and the portfolio
• How to develop new metrics and accounting information to represent the economics of a subscription business
• The behavioral economic differences between hourly billing, value pricing, and subscription pricing
• Learn the three types of adoption approaches to creating a subscriber base
• Understand the hybrid subscription model from healthcare and industry that is adaptable to CPA firms
CPAs in practice and industry
This webinar is produced by AICPA. You will receive your login link/instructions and Certificate of Attendance directly from this third-party vendor. It is important that you review your COCPA confirmation for details on receiving your login instructions and COA from said vendor.