Participants will review what ethics means for a CPA firm and its staff. CPAs will understand and be able to use the rules in practice. This interactive workshop designed for practitioners in small and medium-sized CPA firms will include lecture with generous time for questions and case studies to reinforce the concepts.
• List the four sections of the AICPA Code of Professional Conduct, determine which section applies to them, and summarize the major provisions applicable to them.
• Analyze ethical dilemmas for CPAs, including prohibited transactions, independence rules, conflicts of interest, professional responsibility, the subordination of judgment, and confidentiality, and disclosure in engagement letters.
• Discuss ethical dilemmas for clients.
• Develop and implement appropriate internal controls and engagement letter practices for the firm.
• Analyze threats and safeguards in the firm.
• AICPA Code of Professional conduct
CPAs, accountants and auditors.
This webinar is produced by CalCPA. You will receive your login link/instructions and Certificate of Attendance directly from this third-party vendor. It is important that you review your COCPA confirmation for details on receiving your login instructions and COA from said vendor.