Learn to identify areas where overlooked internal controls are needed. How to identify and implement more robust controls. Most organizations have many of the basic control measures required to operate in place. But many lack essential measures that can enhance security, productivity, and the quality of information available for decision making. We’ll identify areas where necessary internal control measures are needed. Then explain why these controls should be created, and review in detail specific controls that should be utilized.
• List reasons to create controls such as to reduce errors, thwart fraud or enhance efficiency.
• Distinguish between proactively and reactively created measures.
• Identify control type segments such as administrative or operation level measures.
• Control design basics
• Areas or segments of an enterprise to control
• Controls to reduce risk
• Controls to drive operations
Business and financial professionals.
This webinar is produced by AICPA. You will receive your login link/instructions and Certificate of Attendance directly from this third-party vendor. It is important that you review your COCPA confirmation for details on receiving your login instructions and COA from said vendor.