Creating dynamic workpapers that reflect a high level of clarity, competence and compliance can be challenging. Learn to build a better workpaper that also showcases your individuality and excellence. Gain a better understanding of the fundamental elements necessary to prepare, document and maximize the potential of each workpaper—particularly, in an attestation environment. Harness the advantages of software to power your workpapers.
• Determine software technologies to make your workpapers more effective and efficient.
• Recognize concepts that result in effective workpapers.
• Identify basic standardization techniques for better organization.
• Determine necessary skills and knowledge to determine appropriate workpaper content in accordance with professional standards.
• Recognize legal implications of workpapers.
• Identify how to improve your documentation for peer reviews and PCAOB reviews.
• Determine who gets a copy of my workpapers; should clients?
• Leveraging Excel
• Effective workpapers: form, function, appearance and content
• Paperless concepts
• Workpapers for industry, audit and tax accountants
• Legal consequences of workpaper content
• Attestation standards documentation
• Peer review or PCAOB review documentation
CPAs, accountants, financial professionals and emerging professionals.
This webinar is produced by AICPA. You will receive your login link/instructions and Certificate of Attendance directly from this third-party vendor. It is important that you review your COCPA confirmation for details on receiving your login instructions and COA from said vendor.