CPAs and industry professionals need to stay current on the evolving Federal income tax law applicable to marijuana. At least sixteen states—including California—and the District of Columbia allow legalized marijuana sales and many more allow medical marijuana sales. Attendees will become familiar with rules and challenges that affect this growing industry to serve clients best.
• Identify the primary legal and tax changes affecting businesses.
• Determine the effects of correctly reporting marijuana sales for federal income tax purposes.
• Income taxability
• Restrictions on expense deductibility
• Application of capitalization rules
• Ethical and non-tax legal constraints
Tax practitioners and financial professionals.
This webinar is produced by CalCPA. You will receive your login link/instructions and Certificate of Attendance directly from this third-party vendor. It is important that you review your COCPA confirmation for details on receiving your login instructions and COA from said vendor.