This course provides participants with critical Federal tax law updates resulting from current laws, regulations and court cases impacting all business entity types including S corporations, Partnerships, C Corporations and a Sole Proprietorship. This course will cover the CAA of 2021 and the ARPA of 2021 amongst other legislative changes.
• Understand the major federal income tax laws impacting C & S corporations, partnerships, LLCs, LLPs, and their owners.
• Understand the new tax legislation passed by Congress.
• Understand the new administrative guidance issued by the IRS and Treasury Department.
• Understand the recent court decisions that impact business taxation.
• Review of recent federal legislation and administrative rulings.
• Review of recent modifications to tax forms.
• Review of small business tax law and administrative update changes.
• Review of retirement plan changes.
• Overall review of tax practice and procedures.
Tax and accounting professionals.
General knowledge in C-corporation, partnership and individual income taxation.
This webinar is produced by AICPA. You will receive your login link/instructions and Certificate of Attendance directly from this third-party vendor. It is important that you review your COCPA confirmation for details on receiving your login instructions and COA from said vendor.