Part 2 of this Webcast series focuses on Distributable Net Income (DNI) and the calculation of the Distribution Deduction. The series of calculations determine and whether the fiduciary or the beneficiary bears the burden of taxation and if the trust or estate is treated as a taxpaying entity or a conduit.
• Analyze the Mechanism of DNI & the Distribution Deduction
• Calculate DNI & the Distribution Deduction
• Analyze the Interaction of Fiduciary Accounting & Taxation
• The Concept of Distributable Net Income (DNI)
• The Steps to Calculating the Distribution Deduction
• Developing a Schematic for Calculating the Distribution Deduction
• Allocating the Distribution Deduction to Beneficiaries
Tax practitioners, accountants and financial professionals.
Fiduciary Taxation: Back to Basics—Part 1.
This webinar is produced by AICPA. You will receive your login link/instructions and Certificate of Attendance directly from this third-party vendor. It is important that you review your COCPA confirmation for details on receiving your login instructions and COA from said vendor.