This two-day, interactive workshop reviews the hottest accounting topics and recent changes in areas such as private company accounting, revenue recognition, going concern and other specialized subjects. Refresh research skills and practice using codification. Case studies and real-life examples will help attendees readily apply the information covered. This course meets the specific California Board of Accountancy requirements that CPAs are required to meet for re-issuance of their license.
• Recognize ways to improve research skills.
• Identify recent changes to accounting standards.
• Identify common disclosure deficiencies.
• Determine how to enhance internal accounting documentation.
• Identify accounting research and accounting and disclosure requirements in areas such as presentation of accounting changes, Private Company Accounting Alternatives, fair value, impairment, revenue recognition, lease accounting and income taxes.
• Application of professional judgment
• Codification, GAAP and the GAAP hierarchy
• Recent changes in financial statement presentation
• Hot Topics in financial reporting & accounting
CPAs, accountants and financial professionals.
This webinar is produced by CalCPA. You will receive your login link/instructions and Certificate of Attendance directly from this third-party vendor. It is important that you review your COCPA confirmation for details on receiving your login instructions and COA from said vendor.