Gain insights that offer more than just a review of hot accounting topics and recent changes in areas such as private company accounting and other specialized subjects. Refresh research skills and practice using codification. Case studies and real-life examples will help attendees readily apply the information covered. This course meets the specific CPA accounting requirements that are required to meet for the re-issuance of their license.
• Recognize ways to improve research skills.
• Identify recent changes to accounting standards in reporting and disclosure.
• Identify common disclosure deficiencies.
• Determine how to enhance internal accounting documentation.
• Long-lived asset impairment
• Goodwill impairment
• Intangible impairment
• Restructuring costs
CPAs, accountants and financial professionals.
This webinar is produced by AICPA. You will receive your login link/instructions and Certificate of Attendance directly from this third-party vendor. It is important that you review your COCPA confirmation for details on receiving your login instructions and COA from said vendor.