Review the hottest accounting topics and recent changes in areas such as private company accounting and other specialized subjects. Refresh research skills and practice using codification. Case studies and real-life examples will help attendees readily apply the information covered. This course meets the specific accounting requirements that CPAs are required to meet for re-issuance of their license. Note: As this is an interactive workshop, course materials must be brought to class and a laptop is preferred.
• Recognize ways to improve research skills.
• Identify recent changes to accounting standards in reporting and disclosure.
• Identify common disclosure deficiencies.
• Determine how to enhance internal accounting documentation.
• Current FASB Agenda
• GAAP Hierarchy
• Overview Professional Judgment Framework
CPAs needing a refresher on recently issued accounting guidance and hot topics.
This webinar is produced by CalCPA. You will receive your login link/instructions and Certificate of Attendance directly from this third-party vendor. It is important that you review your COCPA confirmation for details on receiving your login instructions and COA from said vendor.