The financial planning process is the gateway towards building successful client relationships. In fact, the planning process ties back to everything client-related that we do and within all of the various disciplines of financial planning. We all know what we’d like to do. But are those goals really are those expectations? Are your client’s goals truly attainable? What are the realities during this new norm you encounter when trying to help your clients sort through and prioritize what is important to them? Do you feel you can help your clients accomplish their financial planning goals? This session focuses on developing real-world “Trends for this New Norm”
• Determine how to gain your client’s attention and trust in identifying, evaluating and recommending for client issues encountered in the “new norm”.
• Learn how to distinguish the financial planning realities of your clients.
• Understand the financial exposures clients need to address in order to tie back to their objectives.
• Gain an understanding of how to reach out and acquire client information to develop well-thought out practical solutions.
• Learn how to develop a process on how to derive solutions to complicated financial issues.
• Financial Planning
• Cash Flow Management and Budgeting
• Income Tax
• Estate Planning.
This webinar is produced by CalCPA. You will receive your login link/instructions and Certificate of Attendance directly from this third-party vendor. It is important that you review your COCPA confirmation for details on receiving your login instructions and COA from said vendor.