Today financial planning is very different from the profession and advice of the past. To put it into perspective from a prior TV commercial, “this is not your father’s Oldsmobile!”. The main reason is for this is that our world is changing rapidly – post COVID – and we need to figure out “the secrets” of how to maintain our edge in the future on the advice we render. This is no small task or straight shot for ourselves or our clients. As a result, immediate changes will need to be made to our practice and involvement with our clients to manage during the new norm. You’ll learn the “Rattiner’s Secrets of Financial Planning”, as discussed in Jeff’s newest book from Wiley, which he will cover what you need to know to reach your ultimate success during the Roaring 2020s. The emphasizes will capture the running of your planning practice to the optimization of your client’s experiences in order to dispense appropriate financial planning advice.
• Find out what leading practitioners in our profession say where we are and where we are going and why during this post-COVID era.
• Learn how to structure your practice to cover all of the financial planning bases.
• Determine well-thought-out financial plans for your clients.
• Determine how your clients can best manage their cash flow and budgeting during the New Norm.
• Determine how to assess and provide specific planning advice on the “newly defined retirement”
• Explore the “real” critical aspects of estate planning and where the focus should be.
• Cash Flow Management and Budgeting
• Income tax
• Estate Planning
• Closely-Held Business Owners
• Marriage, Cohabitation and Divorce.
Basic understanding of financial issues.
This webinar is produced by CalCPA. You will receive your login link/instructions and Certificate of Attendance directly from this third-party vendor. It is important that you review your COCPA confirmation for details on receiving your login instructions and COA from said vendor.