FASB has proposed changes to the principal financial statements. This course presents examples of each of the new statements and discusses the changes along with proposed changes in disclosure. Stay at the cutting edge of change in the financial reporting environment in this lively session as we also consider the business issues associated with these changes. Walk away with Ten Action Items for you to consider implementing immediately. A summary of relevant background information to these changes can be found in New Way to Look at Financial Reporting .
• Analyze the impact of RFS on business operations.
• Learn how to prepare the reformatted financial statements.
• Plan for RFS implementation by applying 10 action items now.
• Reformatted financial statement details.
• RFS impact on business operations.
• 10 action items for immediate consideration.
• Five cases.
This webinar is produced by CalCPA. You will receive your login link/instructions and Certificate of Attendance directly from this third-party vendor. It is important that you review your COCPA confirmation for details on receiving your login instructions and COA from said vendor.