A recent IFRS Foundation survey found that 144 of 160 profiled jurisdictions require the use of IFRS for all or most companies. With this global acceptance, and as more than 500 foreign companies are reporting to the SEC using IFRS, learn how to read and understand the differences between U.S. GAAP and IFRS financial reports. Excerpts from public company financial reports (US GAAP and IFRS) will be reviewed.
• Identify underlying concepts for preparing a financial report.
• Observe similarities and differences between U.S. GAAP financial statement presentation and disclosure requirements and IFRS requirements.
• Observe differences between U.S. GAAP and IFRS financial reporting regarding assets and liabilities and other reporting issues, including revenue and leases.
• Comparisons will be made using corporate annual financial reports.
• Financial statements, disclosures and presentations.
• Review of at least two Annual Financial Reports—IFRS and U.S. GAAP.
CPAs, auditors, consultants, accountants and financial and managerial professionals.
This webinar is produced by AICPA. You will receive your login link/instructions and Certificate of Attendance directly from this third-party vendor. It is important that you review your COCPA confirmation for details on receiving your login instructions and COA from said vendor.