Financial statements tell a story. Ratios reveal the plot. Desegregate key ratios that show effective management of a company. Learn a compact, efficient approach to financial statement analysis. Be introduced to a set of basic-to-intermediate analytic approaches and tools that provide insightful outputs to a wide spectrum of users with varied analytic objectives. Evaluate management performance; address the changing economic landscape, and the need for a new way of thinking; while leveraging the instructor’s ‘Open Balance Sheet’ tool.
• Effectively manage with the help of higher-quality analysis.
• Uncover areas of improvement for better asset utilization in the changing landscape.
• Identify better business plans using insight gained from informed financial analysis.
• Determine how to curtail costs and restructure a stronger revenue-generating balance sheet.
• Value of DuPont analysis
• Pros/cons of ratio analysis
• Cash flow analysis
• Operating leverage vs. financial leverage
• Effective financial performance measures
• Open balance sheet
CPAs, financial managers and accountants.
This webinar is produced by AICPA. You will receive your login link/instructions and Certificate of Attendance directly from this third-party vendor. It is important that you review your COCPA confirmation for details on receiving your login instructions and COA from said vendor.