Financial literacy can improve operating results, reduce the impact of fraud and enhance forecasting accuracy. In this course, we will discuss how to convey the basic principles of financial accounting and reporting to a non-financial audience. We will also outline how to conduct an effective and efficient financial statement analysis. Mastering these concepts will aid in unraveling the mystery of financial accounting and improve the financial literacy of your business. For further discussion on turning financial statement analysis into operating results, consider From Analysis to Action.
• Identify the basics of financial statements and financial reporting.
• Recognize the power of routine financial statement analysis.
• Learn how financial literacy can improve operating results, reduce fraud and enhance forecasting accuracy.
• Financial statement content and principles for non-financial managers
• The power of financial statement analysis
• 4 cases
All CPAs in industry or private practice.
This webinar is produced by CalCPA. You will receive your login link/instructions and Certificate of Attendance directly from this third-party vendor. It is important that you review your COCPA confirmation for details on receiving your login instructions and COA from said vendor.