This program will begin the jurisdictional basis for the assertion of the U.S. taxing jurisdiction over U.S. persons. After a discussion of the foreign tax credit rules and the anti-deferral regimes (Subpart F, GILTI, and PFIC), Mr. Misey will discuss export benefits (IC-DISCs and the FDII deduction).
• Identify issues with respect to cross border transactions
• Determine how the U.S. rules eliminate double taxation
• Recognize opportunities for tax minimization strategies
• The U.S. Taxing Jurisdiction
• Sourcing Rules
• Foreign Tax Credits
• Subpart F
• Global-Intangible Low-Taxed Income
• Passive Foreign Investment Companies
This webinar is produced by AICPA. You will receive your login link/instructions and Certificate of Attendance directly from this third-party vendor. It is important that you review your COCPA confirmation for details on receiving your login instructions and COA from said vendor.