This course is designed to gain an understanding of the independence requirements under the Government Auditing Standards.
• Recognize the importance of independence
• Understanding the conceptual framework for making independence determinations under the Government Auditing Standards
• Evaluating the Threat to Independence
• Understanding the requirements and guidance for non-audit services
• Learning Documentation Requirement to support adequate consideration of auditor independence
• Independence requirements
CPAs, Accounting and financial professionals.
This webinar is produced by CalCPA. You will receive your login link/instructions and Certificate of Attendance directly from this third-party vendor. It is important that you review your COCPA confirmation for details on receiving your login instructions and COA from said vendor.