Participants will learn how to review financial statements before releasing them to a client. This interactive workshop designed for practitioners in small and medium-sized CPA firms will include a lecture with generous time for questions and case studies to reinforce the concepts. This will make the rules clear to the participants and assist in practical implementation. Online participants are encouraged to call in with questions.
• Review financial statements.
• Catch errors during the internal review process.
• Develop checklists to use for financial statement releases.
• Discuss practical ideas and ways to implement relevant changes in the firm.
• Identify and implement keys to profitable engagements.
• Review of financial statements
• Financial statement case studies
Accountants and financial professionals.
Familiarity with accounting concepts.
This webinar is produced by CalCPA. You will receive your login link/instructions and Certificate of Attendance directly from this third-party vendor. It is important that you review your COCPA confirmation for details on receiving your login instructions and COA from said vendor.