This interactive workshop is designed for small and medium CPA firms. Review new rules regarding Peer Review. Consider popular questions and answers and examine case studies to reinforce the concepts.
• Show the importance of Peer Review to our profession
• Illustrate the most frequent errors in a peer review
• Explain the different types of peer review reports
• Show the relationship of the SQCS’s to Peer Review
• Explain the Process of Peer Review
• Demonstrate knowledge to understand how to receive a “PASS”
• Auditing and Accounting Peer Review Standards
Auditing and accounting practitioners.
Knowledge of accounting and auditing standards.
This webinar is produced by AICPA. You will receive your login link/instructions and Certificate of Attendance directly from this third-party vendor. It is important that you review your COCPA confirmation for details on receiving your login instructions and COA from said vendor.