Focus on improving audit quality while discussing the AICPA’s six-point plan to improve audit performance and audit quality indicators. Learn how practitioners can implement quality control mechanisms in their practices.
• Recognize peer review/inspection results.
• Identify common auditing failures.
• Determine how to develop an audit quality improvement plan.
• National auditing quality performance
• Impact of PCAOB on industry
• Common audit failures and why they occur
• AICPA six-point plan
• Audit quality indicators
CPAs and auditors.
Experience performing audits, reviewing audits or reviewing auditor performance.
This webinar is produced by CalCPA. You will receive your login link/instructions and Certificate of Attendance directly from this third-party vendor. It is important that you review your COCPA confirmation for details on receiving your login instructions and COA from said vendor.