One of the statements regularly made by political figures, news outlets and business professionals is that the world will never return to the way it was before the 2020 pandemic. Factors such as the expectation that telecommuting will now be more widespread than ever before, and that, while business travel will recover, electronically driven commerce is in the front seat moving forward. Importantly, most experts believe that the upheaval that started with the pandemic will continue for years to come. Using tried and true control structure components, along with the opinions of control experts and information about coming change, we will address the manner in which controlling most entities will transform moving into the future. Participants that take this session will gain insight into the scope and direction of the operational change that has already started and that will be ongoing for all organizations.
• Understand the many factors that will cause the need for internal control change;
• Detail how attitudes both those held by management and the way workers think, will cause adaptations;
• List the most prominent differences between the pre-pandemic and post-pandemic business world;
• Understand the control types and methods that will work best in this “new normal”, and
• Have awareness of the rate and intensity of change that will befall all business organizations.
• What factors will drive change for business
• Getting organizational attitudes in a proper alignment
• Staying abreast of needed updates
• Reviewing the control system to make sure it is operating as desired
CPA’s, accounting and other business professionals
This webinar is produced by CalCPA. You will receive your login link/instructions and Certificate of Attendance directly from this third-party vendor. It is important that you review your COCPA confirmation for details on receiving your login instructions and COA from said vendor.