In assessing President Biden’s first 100 days in the White House, we have seen the investment markets go crazy! Why are the markets going up? Should we continue to expect this? What should our clients do to adjust to a new era? Join Jeff Rattiner as he discusses developing appropriate investment strategies by factoring in potential landscape changes that will enable your clients to appropriately prepare to this new stage of investing during the next four years and beyond!
• Identify how to read and understand the investment markets during the Biden Administration and determining what to expect and how to prepare during the upcoming four years.
• Recognize potential risks during the next four years that may cause concern among your clients.
• Determining risk/return relationships when evaluating and selecting investment vehicles.
• Exploring what sources to rely upon in assessing these decisions
• Determine appropriate strategies to help you prepare clients in an increasingly changing and post COVID world.
• Understanding the market
• Reading and reacting to the industry investment signs
• Preparing clients on how to deal with the issues that may affect investing during the remaining Trump Administration and the upcoming four years.
CPAs and financial planners.
This webinar is produced by AICPA. You will receive your login link/instructions and Certificate of Attendance directly from this third-party vendor. It is important that you review your COCPA confirmation for details on receiving your login instructions and COA from said vendor.