If you are an experienced Excel user seeking to elevate your skills, join the K2 team for K2’s Advanced Excel In this laptop friendly program, you will learn critical advanced Excel skills in six key areas:
• 1) collaborating with other users and securing workbooks
• 2) using tables to analyze and report data
• 3) integrating and manipulating data from external sources
• 4) creating and auditing complex formulas
• 5) advanced data analysis tools
• 6) visualization techniques to analyze and communicate information
• Identify and implement the best techniques to secure sensitive information in Excel workbooks and collaborate with other users to improve accuracy and efficiency
• Create tables and take advantage of their advanced features, such as dynamic data ranges, structured reference formulas, and the ability to relate multiple tables together into a Data Model
• Import and link data into Excel from external sources – including text, Access, and SQL Server – and use advanced tools, such as Power Query and various cleanup tools to manipulate the data to meet specific needs
• Use advanced functions, such as SUMPRODUCT, VLOOKUP, HLOOKUP, MATCH, INDEX, NETWORKDAYS, RAND, RANDBETWEEN, NPV, IRR, XNPV, and XIRR to create and audit complex formulas
• Analyze worksheet data using techniques such as Data Tables, Subtotals, Slicers, Filters, and PivotTables
• Describe techniques used to create, manipulate, and customize charts for analyzing and communicating information
Business professionals who work with Excel 2013 or newer and want to extend their knowledge with advanced features and functions.
Experienced Excel user.
This webinar is produced by CalCPA. You will receive your login link/instructions and Certificate of Attendance directly from this third-party vendor. It is important that you review your COCPA confirmation for details on receiving your login instructions and COA from said vendor.