With Power Pivot, your PivotTable reports can become even more powerful than you might have thought possible. This amazing tool can connect directly to many common external data sources to link data directly into your reports. Alternatively, you can use it in conjunction with Power Query for superior data import and transformation capabilities. Further, DAX functions allow you to create sophisticated calculations in your PivotTables, adding even more analytical capabilities. And the relational functionality of Power Pivot provides all the tools necessary for creating an intermediary database from multiple data sources. Put Power Pivot to use immediately by participating in this very practical session, which is sure to help you improve your analytical and reporting processes.
• Differentiate between ordinary PivotTables and those created with Power Pivot
• Identify the advantages of working with Power Pivot
• Explain the procedure for building a PivotTable using Power Pivot
• Define Data Models, Data Analysis Expressions, and Key Performance Indicators
• Connecting to external data sources
• Relating multiple tables to create Data Models
• Summarizing and analyzing data
• Using DAX to create user-defined calculations
Accountants and business professionals who are seeking to improve financial analysis processes by taking advantage of the Power Pivot feature found in Windows-based versions of Excel.
Fundamental knowledge of computer operations and Microsoft Office Excel, including creating PivotTables.
This webinar is produced by CalCPA. You will receive your login link/instructions and Certificate of Attendance directly from this third-party vendor. It is important that you review your COCPA confirmation for details on receiving your login instructions and COA from said vendor.